Show All Answers

1. Does the Legal Department provide legal services to individual citizens?
2. Where can I obtain information about landlord-tenant disputes (e.g., eviction notice, getting repairs done, tenant rights, etc.)?
3. I have a business complaint (unsatisfactory service or repair, etc.). Whom can I contact?
4. Where do I file a Small Claims Court action in Yavapai County?
5. I need to know where to get a marriage license; a passport; divorce records; probate information.
6. Where can I obtain a copy of the Prescott Valley Town Code or a particular section?