Similar to its inaugural Winter Spectacular in 2022, the Town of Prescott Valley is planning to pull out all the stops for an all-new 4th of July celebration on Tuesday, July 4, 2023.
The event this year will move to the Prescott Valley Civic Center, which will allow for a full afternoon and evening of activities for the entire family, ending with a spectacular fireworks show launched from the center of Town.
The celebration will take place from 3 – 9:30 p.m. (Fireworks start at 9pm). The new location will allow community members to still enjoy the patriotic staples that they have grown to love, such as fantastic live music, free inflatables, food trucks, and plenty of fireworks viewing areas.
This location change also enables the Town to provide additional activities and amenities including:
- Greater accessibility to Prescott Valley residents for fireworks viewing, as it will be in the center of town.
- Increased number of food vendors in one central location, with complementary café seating.
- Increased parking capacity, with multiple overflow lots and added accessible access.
- Various cooling areas in the Library and Civic Center buildings.
- Enhanced beer garden.
- Increased stage accessibility with live bands, including Trailer Park Millionaires and country singer Tyller Gummersal kicking off the fireworks show with the National Anthem.
- Free carnival rides and carnival games, pony rides, face painting and balloon art.
For those who like tailgate parties, the Town will be opening the Findlay Toyota Center parking lot for family gatherings and barbecues, as well as a front row seat to the fireworks. Bob Edwards Park, including the large grass area, will be available for quieter parties, still with excellent fireworks viewing.
The Town will release more information on this exciting event as the time nears. For questions, please contact the Town of Prescott Valley Parks & Recreation Department at (928) 759-3090.