The Prescott Valley Public Library is giving residents an opportunity to design their new library card! Check out the following rules and information:
* Open to all citizens
* No age restrictions
* Artwork can include computer generated, digital photographic submissions or paper submissions using colored pencils, pen, paint, markers, etc.
* Digital entries should be submitted with a resolution of 300 dpi or higher for printing purposes.
* All artwork must be original, previously unpublished, and free of
* Upon submission, entrants grant the Prescott Valley Public Library all rights to the artwork and consent that all artwork may be displayed and/or reproduced without limitations and without compensation.
* Entries must be accompanied by a signed entry form.
* Only one prize per winner.
* All artwork must represent the community of Prescott Valley.
* Do NOT put your name on the artwork.
* Submit entries by email or in-person at the Prescott Valley Public Library
Email Submission: Jjoseph@prescottvalley-az.gov
In-Person Submission: Drop forms off at the Prescott Valley Public Library Information Desk at 7401 Skoog Blvd. Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BETWEEN DECEMBER 1ST- JANUARY 31ST TO BE CONSIDERED.
For more information, visit www.pvlib.net