- The 1st Tuesday of each month
- Please refer to the current agenda for location, date, and time of meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
View Meeting Agendas, Minutes and Videos
To promote, encourage, and provide lifelong use of library services to the citizens of the Town of Prescott Valley and surrounding areas.
The Mission of the Prescott Valley Public Library Board of Trustees, which serves in an advisory capacity, is to ensure the Library provides resource and programs that inform, educate, and enrich the community.
- Advocate literacy for all ages & people
- Facilitate fulfillment of the Library's future needs and vision
- Establish positive public relations on behalf of the Library
- Establish policy that reflects the needs of the Library community
Casey Van Haren, Community Services Director
Tess Willis, Executive Administrative Supervisor