Host Your Own Event

Special Event License Application

Used for event vendors that will be in attendance (i.e., food trucks, tabling businesses, contracted service providers, etc.)

Also used for community members or organizations with events for 50+ attendees

Please complete the Special Event License Application or contact the Town Clerk's office at or call (928) 759-5536.

Community/Organization Application

Used for community members or an organization seeking to rent a facility for a private gathering or event 

Special Event Short Form: For events with the following requests, the Special Event Application Short Form must be filled out:

  • Less than 50 attendees
  • Food served to the public
  • Electricity, beyond standard connections
  • Inflatables

Special Event Long Form: For events with the following requests, The Special Event Application Long Form must be filled out:

  • 50+ attendees
  • Alcohol permit request
  • Street closure request or use of public way
  • Special effects, sound equipment, or pyrotechnics
  • Advertising or marketing for the event

Fill out the PDFs below depending on the parameters of your event and return to or call (928) 759-3090 with any questions

Short Form

sea short
sea long